There is nothing worse than getting a nose job done only to have it not go so well. Dr. Rod J. Rohrich helps patients who have had to deal with this issue. There is nothing like losing yourself confidence because your nose does not fit the uniqueness you were looking for. If you call Dr. Rohrich, he can help you. He can also help if you find yourself not being able to breathe properly.
Revision Rhinoplasty is a very complicated procedure. Therefore choosing the best surgeon is critical. It can come down to 1-2 milliliter an in terms of having the surgery done correctly or poorly. Make sure to sit down and get a thorough review of what you are looking for in a surgeon and what you expect from them before making the decision. Could the question be that you are having nasal problems? In that case, improving your situation instead of perfecting it could be the answer. You must be physically and emotionally sound for this type of procedure. To know more about him click here.
Dr. Rohrich will be very realistic with you about what to expect when it comes to this procedure. If you are looking to correct your nasal problems, he will give you a truthful picture of what can and can’t be done. This is what all plastic surgeon should do. If nasal problems are not the reason for the secondary surgery please cautions and not act on impulse. Dr. Rohrich will be happy to help get this done right.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular forms of surgeries which is best suited for addressing issues related to the nose. And Dr. Rod Rohrich from the Dallas, Texas area is an expert surgeon when it comes to Rhinoplasty or even Revision Rhinoplasty. Surprisingly, many people assume that everyone who gets operated for Rhinoplasty would have identical results which is actually not true. Even the best practitioners would not be able to get identical results as it’s a very case specific instance. Dr. Rohrich makes it very clear with his patients while he sets realistic expectations with them about what could be achieved. Once he performs the surgery, he expects the patients to go through some or all of the following aftercare instructions. Let’s look at a few:
- During the first week after the surgery, keep your head in an elevated position on 2 pillows.
- During the first three days, it is always a good practice if you apply ice around the surgical area to prevent any swelling. Avoid pressurizing the area as it could lead to bruising.
- Since swelling is normal, Dr. Rohrich advises patients not to panic as it will subside with proper care.
- If there is no or minimal pain, do not take any medications. But if you experience higher levels of pain, then do take painkillers for every 4-6 hours. Most importantly, make sure alcohol is not consumed if you are on pain medicines.
- Some patients have high levels of anxiety after the surgery is done. If you are a victim of anxiety, then just take some anti-anxiety medication every 8 hours.
- On the day of the surgery, only consume liquid diet and gradually move on to soft forms of diet during the next few days. Avoid any food that involves excessive lip movements.
- You are likely to experience bloody nasal discharge for the first three days. During this time, do not rub the nasal area to avoid any irritation.
These are some of the many instructions that Dr. Rohrich provides to all of his patients and if you practice them religiously, you will be up and running within no time.
Dr. Jennifer Walden is one of the most decorated and trailblazing female plastic surgeons in the industry. In fact, she was one of the first plastic surgeons to utilize lasers in performing Add to dictionary and vaginoplasties. As the owner and Medical Director at her own practice, Walden Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center in Austin, Texas, Jennifer oversees one of the largest operations in Texas. Since 2012, her clinic has been a go-to place for plastic surgery for many people around the country.Jennifer Walden attended the University of Texas-Austin from 1900-1994, graduating with honors while receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Biology. She then attending the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, where she obtained her MD in 1998. She graduated Magna Cum Laude and was the Salutatorian of her graduating class.
From 1998-2003, she stay in Galveston and completed her residency in Integrated Plastic surgery. She completed a fellowship in aesthetic surgery at the Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital from 2003-2004.After completing her residency, Jennifer Walden stayed in New York, working as a plastic surgeon at Aston Plastic Surgery clinic until 2011. There she learned how lasers could be used in plastic surgery, which would be her claim to fame later on.Walden moved back to Austin in December of 2011 and started her own practice, Walden Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center, in May of 2012. Her clinic is AAAASF-accredited facility that has a laser center with an advanced laser specialist, cosmetic injector, and an in-house team of aestheticians.Jennifer Walden is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and is a licensed plastic surgeon in Texas and New York. Her Cosmetic and Laser Center is the destination for those wanting to enhanced their lives and appearance through the use of plastic surgery.